Synsoacc.dll is a system file that is used to synchronize computing data and is most often utilized by the AC-3 algorithm and Binary Synchronous Communication (or BSC) processes. You will normally see errors with this file when some of your programs or files in your computer are suffering problems.
What Causes The synsoacc.dll Error?
The synsoacc.dll error is typically caused by a damaged sector in your PC, which could be many things but is very often related to the registry. It could also be a result of the failure of Windows to properly process the synsoacc.dll file or the applications that use the file when running.
The synsoacc.dll error can be displayed in any of the following ways:
- “The file synsoacc.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot start synsoacc.dll Module. A required component is missing: synsoacc.dll. Please install the application again.”
- “This application failed to start because synsoacc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “synsoacc.dll Not Found”
- “Cannot find synsoacc.dll”
How To Fix The synsoacc.dll Error On Your PC
Step 1 – Re-Install Any Programs Causing The Error
One approach that you can try when you experience this error is to reinstall the program that is causing the error to surface. Often times, the error comes about directly as a result of one of your programs malfunctioning, and if this is the case then it needs to be replaced.
- Click the Start icon on the Windows Bar,
- Then select Control Panel followed by Add/Remove Programs.
- From a list that will be shown next, look for the program that is causing the error to arise. You can remove this application from your system by clicking on the Uninstall button next to it.
- Next you will need to restart your PC to refresh the settings.
- Afterwards, load a fresh copy of the program by inserting a CD installer of the application onto your PC’s CD or DVD drive.
- Run the program and check if the error still persists.
If the error failed to go away, you can try the approach below.
Step 2 – Manually Replace synsoacc.dll On Your System
One of the best solutions to this type of error is to replace the existing synsoacc.dll file on your system, as this will fix any damage or corruption the file may have sustained. To do this, you need to follow these steps carefully
- First download synsoacc.dll from the Internet and save it on your PC’s hard drive.
- Afterwards, open the path c:\Windows\System32 and find the existing synsoacc.dll file in your computer.
- Rename the old file to synsoaccBACKUP.dll.
- Next, click on Start on the Windows bar then go to Run.
- In the blank field that would appear next, type “cmd”.
- Now enter the command “regsvr32 synsoacc.dll”. Lastly, press Enter.
Step 3 – Clean Out The Registry Of Windows
One area in your computer that you need to keep in top form is the registry. If you have issues with this system sector, a huge number of processes in your PC will be adversely affected. The registry serves as a central storage house for all the files and settings that Windows uses for its operations. Unfortunately, the registry suffers from a lot of design problems as it was not built for the heavy use that it undergoes, making it prone to being damaged and corrupted.
A defective registry will cause a host of problems in your computer. It could cause your computer to slow down, causing problems with loading applications, which could eventually lead to irritating errors such as the synsoacc.dll error. To repair errors in your registry, you need to use a registry cleaner, which is a tool that is designed to seek out and rectify issues in this area of your computer.